MARKETING EXEC - INTERNSHIP (PAID)
Grosvenor Workspace Solutions Ltd specialise in Office Design & Build, namely the Interior Design & Refurbishment of Offices.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive (PAID) Intern to join our small team based in Waterloo to help develop our growing organisation (we have doubled the size of the business over the past and expect to do the same over the next year..!). The ideal candidate will be someone with a good command of English, refined communications skills, organised, pays close attention to detail, positive attitude, self-motivated, and works well in a fast paced, team environment. The successful applicant would need to be punctual, hard-working, methodical and thorough. Immediate start for the right person.
MONTHLY CLIENT EVENTS
MONTHLY NEWSLETTERS - COPY/CONTENT/DESIGN
SEO & PPC
SOCIAL MEDIA - LINKED-IN; FACEBOOK; TWITTER; etc
MANAGING OUR DIGITAL DATABASE (ACT!)
MANAGING ALL INCOMING LEADS
WEBSITE - BLOGS
Here is what we’re looking for:
- some experience in marketing would be a benefit
- Fluent in English
- experience in Interior Design, Property or Construction sector a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office experience; intermediate Excel and PowerPoint skills required, advanced skills a plus
- Accustomed to making decisions with little supervision or direction with a “can-do, make-it-happen” attitude
- Demonstrates confidence, good judgment, positive attitude and is a team player
- Proven ability in taking initiative, juggling multiple projects
- Ability to operate with flexibility and adapt quickly to a fast-changing environment
- Excellent organisation skills with proven ability to prioritise tasks
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to stay calm and work successfully under pressure
- Available to work Monday - Friday, 8.30am-5.30pm, with 1 hour lunch break.
- We don't expect you to be experienced in all of the above, so there will be plenty of support and on the job training.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
- after success Internship, initial salary of c.£20k-£25k depending on experience
- 20 days paid holidays
- training and development encouraged with assistance provided
To Apply: Please email your CV via Gumtree in the first instance