Part time Nanny
Looking for a warm, enthusiastic, reliable and experienced person to look after our children 2 days a week in Central Acton.
I am a mother to 4 children (boy aged 6 at school, girl aged 4 at school and twin girls aged 1 at home) living in Central Acton
I have been on maternity leave for the last year and am due to return to work at the beginning of March for 2 days a week (Tuesday and Wednesday) during term time. I am looking for a kind, responsible and experienced person to look after my children and home during this time.
The person joining us will need to be able to help with all the things a parent would do if they were at home so will have both child care and household responsibilities. They should also have a genuine interest in children and their development.
• Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30 AM- 6.30 PM
• Start date: mid Feb - beg March start
Term time (mother is in Education so will be with her children and around during the school holidays) To discuss in more detail with suitable person.
• Getting children ready for school, giving them breakfast and leaving the house promptly at 8.15am, the school is a short walk from home.
• Collecting children from school on time.
• Doing activities like going to park, library, play dates, music, reading etc with the twins.
• Cooking – lunch and supper for the children – healthy, varied meals
• Giving the babies a sleep during the day
• House help associated with children eg, keeping rooms and toys tidy, washing/drying clothes and putting them away, keeping a safe and tidy environment for children.
• Some support with homework for the older children.
It is important to us that all our children are talked to as much as possible. We would like our home to be rich with talk, play, fun, manners, good behaviour and happiness.
Apply for Part time Nanny
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly