CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR - INSURANCE SERVICES
We are an established and successful Insurance Company based in Ringwood, specialising in Event Insurance. Due to significant, sustained growth we have a great opportunity for a self-motivated and customer orientated individual to work in our Underwriting department. As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective service to new and existing customers.
Key Duties will include: -
- Dealing with incoming enquiries from brokers, agents and direct clients
- Making outgoing calls to customers who have not fully completed the online application to help them with the process
- Resolving customer queries to provide a quick and effective resolution
- Achieving productivity, performance & quality targets
- Ensuring compliance with telephone script guidelines and quality control measures
The ideal candidate: -
- Will have proven recent experience of working in a customer service based role
- Is self-motivated and can work productively without supervision
- Will be a confident communicator with excellent spoken and written English
- Is friendly and engaging with the ability to build customer relationships
- Has previous experience working in the insurance industry would be helpful but is not essential as full training is given
This is a key role in a fast-paced and exciting environment and as the first point of contact for our customers you will be pivotal to our continued success.
We are offering a competitive starting salary, full training and ongoing support with the opportunity to work towards an industry qualification.
To apply please email your CV.
Apply for CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR - INSURANCE SERVICES
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly