Bar and Kitchen Staff
Summary of Role
Mount Mascal Stables is a large and busy equestrian centre in Bexley with riding school and privately owned horses on site. You will be part of our catering team who interact with our customers, visitors, staff and suppliers. You will be based in our Clubhouse which forms part of the hub of the whole business and therefore will need to possess a high standard of customer service.
· Preparation of food.
· Straightforward food cooking and preparation of snacks.
· Preparation of drinks and hot beverages.
· Transporting of food to our on-site facilities.
· Serving food and beverages.
· Preparing the Clubhouse room used for birthday parties.
· Helping with birthday party set up.
· Clearing dining tables and washing crockery and cutlery for re-use.
· Assist with stock control and the cleanliness and tidiness of storage cupboards.
· To be responsible for cleaning the floor, tables and equipment (including the some machinery that may not be situated in the Clubhouse) to maintain the required standard of hygiene.
· Cash handling and use of the EPOS till system.
· Any other duties as instructed.
· Catering experience in a commercial kitchen.
· Level 2 (minimum) Food Hygiene & Safety Certificate or equivalent.
· Ability to follow instruction.
· Supportive of a charitable, caring organisations aims and values.
· CIEH Level 2 Food Safety Certificate (or higher).
· Health & Safety / COSHH training certificate.
· The ability to prioritise and manage multiple requests
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Excellent customer service skills
· Diplomacy and an understanding of confidentiality
· Product knowledge and understanding – training will be given and previous experience of an equestrian environment, while possibly helpful, is not necessary
· IT – Word, Excel and Outlook
Hours & days of work
All shifts available.