Chef (fresh food) & front of house Couple, Live-in, Idyllic Country Pub
We are a busy country pub restaurant with 50 covers surrounded by the most stunning countryside in a picture postcard village. We need a chef, and front of house partner. We will consider a chef at any level from Sous down to CDP. This is a small team so all our full time staff are required to take a great deal of responsibility. The job is for a short term contract to the end of April.
The menu is traditionally British with a rustic feel, featuring seasonal produce and in particular fresh fish, and game (when in season). Our menu pays homage to the fact that we are proud to be a pub welcoming walkers, cyclists, families etc, but equally offers more to those that desire it. In general we aim for an uncomplicated approach using the best produce (locally sourced if possible), letting the food do the talking.
- Ability to work with a pro-active and positive attitude
- Customer focused - Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail - Preparing and cooking great food
- Clean & tidy
- English speaking
- Excellent salaries
- Excellent tips
- Excellent accommodation available free
- Great opportunity for development
- Free food whilst on shift
- Free internet (fast fibre broadband)
- Mainline station 2 miles, London 1hr15mins (with a regular bus service)
- Nearest Town 8 miles with good services and supermarkets
To be considered for this role, please apply by email today, with a photo if possible.