Room attendant at award winning hotel in Bath
FULL TIME ROOM ATTENDANT AT THE QUEENSBERRY HOTEL
The Queensberry Hotel & Olive Tree Restaurant is looking for an enthusiastic individuals to join our dedicated housekeeping team.
Join our successful team:
- AA 3 red stars – Inspector’s choice
- Good Hotel Guide Editor’s choice award 2018
- Best foodie Hotel Food Magazine award 2017
- AA 3 rosettes restaurant
- Best Fine Dining Restaurant Crumbs award 2017
The main duties include:
- Cleaning and tiding public and staff areas.
- Cleaning and preparing guest bedrooms and bathrooms ready for arrival.
- Sorting linen and refilling cupboard.
Benefits include (subject to terms and restrictions):
- Uniform provided
- Free Meals on duty
- Discounted taxis
- Free and discounted meals at The Olive Tree Restaurant
- Free overnight stays at the hotel
- Career development with various training opportunities
- Previous experience preferred, however full training will be provided
- Physically fit
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Positive attitude
- Ready to work weekends, public holidays
This role is based on 36 hours, 5 days out of 7 a week, 8 hours shifts per day with two half hour break. This is a physically demanding role working to a very high standard in a team of highly experienced individuals.
£14500 per year
WE DO NOT OFFER LIVE-IN POSITIONS
Please send in your CV by post or e-mail to
Kathryn Lee, Head Housekeeper.
The Queensberry Hotel and Olive Tree Restaurant
4-7 Russel Street
Tel: 01225 447 928