Handyman and Maintenance
Handyman in North London
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a long established property organisation who are leaders within their fields and who offer excellent career progression.
The United Lodge Hotel alongside the Stone Lodge Group have been established for 20 years and cover areas including: Hotel and property management, property developments, property refurbishments, social housing, property lettings, hostels and B&B operations.
We are now seeking to bring to our fantastic team a Handyman/ Caretaker/ All Rounder to inspect, prepare and turn around voids and monitor all of their properties. The role comes with the potential to become a property manager within 12 months. The SLG hires people with potential to rise through the ranks of the organisation. It has been repeating this process for 20 years with success.
Responsibilities & Duties:
The Handyman/ Caretaker will be responsible for:
- Visiting & inspecting all of its properties on a weekly basis.
- Preparing vacant rooms as they become vacant.
- Undertake basic handyman duties: painting, basic carpentry, electrics and plumbing, hang curtains etc.
- Clean rooms and communal areas.
- Ensuring all incidents and accidents are correctly logged and reported to the property manager.
- Delivering a high level of customer service at all times.
- Conduct tenancy check in.
- Assist with evictions.
- Sign up new tenants.
- Good communication skills.
- Previous handyman/ cleaning experience.
- An ability to do what is required
- A cand do attitude
- Driver’s license.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good english communication
- Good basic IT skills
To become a better person in terms of working with people and expanding yourself to the best you can be.
This is an outstanding role, where the Managing Director and the Management Team play a key role in your development within the organisation. So if you feel you are ready for your next level of progression, then please send me your CV and a short covering letter expressing why you should be considered for this demanding yet rewarding role.