Full and Part time Waiter/ Waitress
Brasserie Blanc - Southbank is a stunning restaurant a step away from the Royal Festival Hall and the National Theatre. We are a busy establishment, offering rustic French cuisine created by Raymond Blanc, including a Restaurant and a Cocktail Bar.
We are currently looking for:
- Full Time Waiter / Waitress (circa 30-40 hours a week)
- Part Time Waiter / Waitress (circa 20-30 hours a week)
The ideal candidates would :
* Have relevant dynamic experience within a similar fast paced quality restaurant.
* Have excellent communication skills with guests and fellow team members to be part of the great existing team.
* Be dynamic and full of energy,
* Be honest, trustworthy and reliable,
* Demonstrate passion for attention to detail and high standards
* Be willing to learn and develop
* Be motivated, hard worker, and have a bubbly personality!
The positions require working also evening shifts and weekends. You must be legally entitled to work in the UK, for which proof will be required along with employment references.
The package include : Hourly paid £7.50/hour + Service Charge. Average circa £10-11/hour
Brasserie Blanc is a well-established restaurant group and opened its doors in 1996 we are now opened in various locations throughout London. We thrive on giving our guests excellent service and food, whilst being a fun environment to work in. All employees receive extensive training to the Brasserie Blanc Brand Standards.
If you feel up for the challenge with the prospect of developing your career within the Brasserie Blanc Brand, please e-mail Miss Rita Horvath, Assistant Manager, your CV along!
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Apply for Full and Part time Waiter/ Waitress
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly