Florist Studio Manager – In House Designer
Applicants for this position need to be creative and highly organised, able to plan, organise and implement the day to day activities.
Full time with immediate start desired.
Be fun, confident and comfortable creating the designs needed for our wide-ranging clientele, including 5* hotels, wedding and corporate work. Experience in designing weddings and events is essential.
- Experience in creating a variety of arrangements (bespoke bouquets, pedestals, centrepieces, displays, wedding flowers) in a timely and efficient manner.
- Knowledge of flowers, blooms, plants and foliage
- Creative and bring new ideas to business
- Quoting, designing, planning and executing orders, recurring orders and event jobs
- Stock management including buying stock, price control and minimising waste
- An element of staff planning/scheduling; training Florists and implementing training & structure.
- Ensuring all orders are followed through properly re after sales service, invoicing etc. and
that orders are filled in regarding cost of sales for accountancy purposes
- Assisting Office Administrator with general logistical matters e.g. staff rota
- Maintaining good communication between team members
- Report any important issues surrounding production/delivery of any orders etc. as a matter of urgency to Managing Director
- Promotion and maintenance of a Health & Safety environment
- Ability to lead by example with a "Can Do" attitude
- Good communication and influencing skills at all levels.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and excellent decision-making skills
- Self motivated to develop and grow the team and business
- Good level of computer literacy
- Able to drive- clean driving licence