An industry leading manufacturing company based in West Dorset is looking for Assemblers and Fitters to join their thriving work force on a 6 - 12 month temporary basis and can offer an immediate start.
Training will be given for areas specific to the company's product, however all applicants must have a good understanding of mechanical or electrical assembly.
Duties will include:
- Undertaking all aspects of electrical and mechanical build in accordance with local, departmental and company procedures as appropriate. Including: Sub Assembly, Main Build, Configuration, and Power Up.
- Informing the Material Handler of any shortages or material issues in a timely manner.
- Ensuring materials received and used comply with agreed quality standards.
- Assisting the Materials Team with any inventory issues.
- Ensuring that tasks are undertaken within agreed timescales.
- Produce and test assemblies.
An interest in mechanics and/or being technically minded, along with the ability to read engineering drawings will also be an advantage. However, most importantly you must have a 'can-do' attitude and be motivated.
The company offers a very friendly, yet professional culture - all applicants must be reliable, hardworking and eager to learn new skills. They also have an on-site canteen, clean working environment, and free on-site parking.
For more information please call Richard at Rubicon.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.