Head Chef, 1 Michelin Star Restaurant
After having a refurbishment our client is no back opening its doors to the public. They specialises in imaginative cuisine from South France, and have held 1 Michelin Star for 2 decades. It is now an elegant, comfortable modern restaurant with an outstanding, professional service and a great food offering. They are looking to push on and collect their 2nd Star in the near future so this would be a great opportunity to be a part of and a great sense of pride.
Our Client is open Tuesday to Friday for Lunch & Dinner, Saturday dinner only and closed on Sundays and Mondays every week
The Role & Package
- A salary between £40,000 per annum
- Staff Discount & Incentives
- Opportunity to work in 1 Michelin star already and push on to obtain its 2nd
- Have the ability to create and implement your own menus and ideas
- Recruit your own teams
- 5 day weeks, 8 shifts
- Full responsibility of the kitchen team
- Full responsibilities for purchases so need a good understanding of the best ingredients available on the market
- Open Tuesday to Friday for Lunch & Dinner, Saturday Dinner only and closed on Sundays and Mondays every week
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a strong Head Chef to not only run the kitchen but lead from the front, be creative, help develop the business
- Is extremely organised, works well under pressure and leads by example
- Must have Michelin background
- Is able to communicate daily to the relevant departments
- Has an excellent working knowledge of HACCP and COSHH
- Level 3 certification in food hygiene
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Graham.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.