SAFE I.S. Ltd is a progressive and continually growing Fire Safety Company based in Redhill.
We are currently looking for an Office Administrator to join our friendly Service Team in Redhill. The main focus of the role is to provide support to our Fire Alarm Engineers so they can offer a first-class service to our customers and contribute to the efficient performance of the service department.
This is a full-time, permanent role suitable for an ambitious and driven individual who is looking for an opportunity to progress within the company, within the Service, Sales or Admin team
Role and Responsibilities –
- Opening incoming post
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Inputting documentation from Engineers onto a database system
- Preparing job packs for Engineers
- Tracking stock of office supplies and placing orders when necessary
- Assisting the Service Team with Engineers and Client queries
- Liaising with the Sales Team when required
What we are looking for in you:
- Able to work with MS Office software programs, including spreadsheets, databases
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Communication skills - Verbal and Written
- Self-motivated - Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Listening skills.
- Team player
Working Days – Monday – Friday (8:30am – 5pm) includes 30 minutes for Lunch unpaid
Salary: Start Salary of £16,640.00 P/A
Company Pension scheme
Annual leave entitlement
To apply please send us your CV and anything else you feel would support your application.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly