CDP/Junior Sous £20-24K + live in 2AA Rosette
The Role: CDP/Junior Sous £20-£24K + live in 2AA Rosette
Location: Lake District
Package: £20,000 - £24,000 + Live In
Ellis Mack is working with this unique, award winning iconic 2 AA Rosette operation established restaurant in the Lake District.
The restaurant is a proud holder of 2 AA Rosettes where guests can enjoy dishes using locally sourced and foraged ingredients; sit in the newly refurbished Graphite Bar to enjoy a drink or watch the wildlife from the comfort of the conservatory windows before retiring to one of the individually furnished luxurious bedrooms, with views of the surrounding countryside and hotel gardens.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced CDP/ Junior Sous Chef to learn/develop take career to next level.
Responsibilities as CDP/ Junior Sous Chef include:
- As a CDP you will be responsible for the maintaining driving consistently high standards of produce
- Fully responsible for day to day, managing of the catering operation
- Daily Stock Control ordering
- Input into all areas of kitchen management inc all KPI targets such as GP %, environmental health issues, menu design etc.
The Ideal CDP will:
- Have experience in a similarly high quality operation
- Possess a passion and knowledge for food
- Be driven and focussed on first class standards across every aspect of the operation
- Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills
- Have excellent personal presentation and be consummately professional at all times
This company will offer career development opportunities and personal development adding to the attractiveness of this opportunity.
All the companys portfolio of businesses are high-end quality operations.
To apply for this role please email your CV to Chris Black at email@example.com or call on 0141 548 8246.
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.