Day-Time and Evenings Receptionist Required City Centre @ Haymarket
We are looking for enthusiastic, genuine, friendly people person who will strive to exceed expectations and deliver excellence in everything that they do. We have an opportunity for you to join our Team in a flexible position, mornings, evenings and weekends shifts. This position will have to be filled for at least the next 6-10 months,(maybe longer!) and we require you to start as soon as possible.
This is a role, where we give you practical training and development within a small and friendly Reception. Previous relevant experience is valued but not required, and full training will be provided.
If you are flexible, well organized, possess excellent communication skills, can work on your own initiative as well as motivating others, have a genuine desire to work in the hospitality industry then apply today by replying to this ad. Fluency in English is essential ( you will be answering phones and dealing with the public) however additional language skills will be an advantage. Eligibility to work in UK is essential
Hotel Office Staff key responsibilities:
• To be familiar with the days business, including arrivals, departures, special requests, etc.
• To have thorough understanding of all requirements when checking-in and/or checking-out a guest (confirm booking, length of stay, balance etc).
• To have thorough understanding of our booking software and how to place new bookings (booking dates, room type, extras included etc.).
• To carry out checks on reservations and to ensure the smooth operation of the online booking calendars
• To deal with cancellations and declined payments and be aware of the procedures necessary for each corresponding booking agency
• Handle all guest enquiries and complaints in a professional manner
• Ensure all cash and card payments are carried out in accordance with Company policy
• To assist with housekeeping duties if there is no member of the housekeeping team available
• To assist in the smooth running of the front office desk during your shift.
• Adding the experience from an incredibly demanding position to your CV
• £8.00 per hour
• 22 days Paid Holidays per year
* Shifts are : 8am -4pm and 4-11pm
We aim that you work no less than 21 hours and no more than 32 per week.
We are a small team, and we welcome anyone that can fit right in with us.
Apply for Reception
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly