Front Desk Supervisor (Maternity Cover) - Hilton London Wembley
Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Why join the Hilton family as a Front Office Supervisor?
- “It’s your world” –Your next role could be as Manager, or why not move into a different department like Sales, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
- Personal Development programmes
- Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
- Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
- Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
- Supervise Front Desk operations during your assigned shift to a consistently high standard
- Ensure your shift team have an current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and special promotional offers, as well as daily VIP and special events
- Advise your shift team of any special events or VIP Guests in the hotel that day
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of Team Members with an emphasis on training and team work
- Maximize sales revenues through up-selling and marketing program
- Manage Guest requests, inquiries, and complaints promptly and completely
- Maintain the professional appearance of the Front Desk with a focus on hospitality and Guest service
What are we looking for?
- Front Office experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or retail sector
- Strong commercial/business awareness and demonstration of sales capabilities
- Calm, organized work ethic with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent supervisory, inter-personal, and communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
To apply for this role
- We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
- In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
- Please notify us if you have any criminal convictions or cases pending