Mobile Cleaning Operative
Service Master have a vacancy available for a Mobile Cleaning Operative.
The position is for 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday, at a rate of £8.50 per hour. The successful candidate will be working in the Business Services Department, assisting our Commercial and Communal divisions in Oxford and Swindon. Start and finish times will be varied, so a flexible working approach is important.
Experience in the cleaning industry is desirable but not essential, as a comprehensive training programme and company induction will be given. Full uniform, a company vehicle, a fuel card and a mobile phone will also be provided.
All applicants must hold a full UK / EU driver's license and have a minimum of 2 year's driving experience.
OBJECTIVES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide an outstanding cleaning service to our valued customers.
* Promptly respond to all customer requests and correct any service errors.
* Closely monitor specific commercial and communal cleaning contracts, conduct audits and report to the Field Operations Manager.
* Ensure that all services are delivered according to company standards and HSE legislation.
* Complete all required administration in a timely and accurate manner.
* Keep the company vehicle stocked with all appropriate equipment, whilst ensuring that it is kept clean and all vehicle checks are carried out fortnightly.
* Form productive and appropriate relationships with all colleagues and clients.
* Provide sickness and annual leave cover when required.
Apply for Mobile Cleaning Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly