Head Chef - Live in - £28,000 + 2k bonus
Bridge of Orchy Hotel is one of the main hotels between Crianlarich and Glencoe on the A82 in the unmistakably Scottish highlands area of serene and beautiful mid Argyll.
Unmissable in a prominent roadside location close to the West Highland Way, a walkers’ paradise. Amidst spectacular scenery, overlooked by the great Beinn Dorain, close to Glencoe and the best climbing, walking and skiing in Scotland, in one of these untouched, remote places that aren’t full of tourists and over-crowded hotels
Recently this small Scottish gem has undergone some huge and exciting changes.
Positive, friendly, confident and motivated Head Chef required to join our small but busy Hotel.
The Head Chef must have:
- Genuine passion and knowledge of quality food from fresh, local ingredients in catering for our diverse clientele
- Strong technical skills
- Great ability to cook under pressure
- Display good leadership skills
- Creative flair within a team environment
- Speak fluent English
- Good all-round knowledge of working in a hotel environment
- Intermediate Food Hygiene level (REHIS or similar) would be an advantage
- Be highly passionate about delivering exceptional standards
- Engaging with the team and guests
Head Chef role:
- Overseeing food ordering
- Food preparation
- Delivery of operations
- Managing a team
- Stock control
- Conforming at all times with health and hygiene regulations
You’ll train, motivate and inspire your team to deliver an efficient food operation and be responsible for the kitchen’s financial performance which can lead to attractive rewards.
What we can offer you:
- Free accommodation (with house and bills included)
- Pension scheme
- Up to £2k in End of season bonus (end of October)
- 25% food and beverage discount
- Competitive salary - £28k
If you think you’re up for the challenge of this role we’d love to hear from you!
Partner positions may also be considered.