Intern - Recent Graduate
Intern – Recent Graduate
Amigo Digital Limited - www.iamigo.co.uk
Amigo Digital, a creative agency that specialises in developing bespoke creative content is looking for an Intern to join the team. Ideal skills required include the ability to brainstorm ideas, storyboarding, some animation experience using Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and some interactive knowledge and editing capability would be beneficial.
This position is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic intern to join an exciting studio with opportunities to work on interesting projects with top end clients. You will be required to engage and learn from the team as a whole, help take on briefs and contribute to all aspects of a busy working design studio. The selected candidate should ideally have some working knowledge of the software described above but also have some broad idea generation skills as this position is about learning, connecting and combining your skills in a relevant and engaging way and not just demonstrating design production techniques. In addition, there will be the opportunity to work on projects with video production aspects including filming and editing.
We are specifically looking for somebody who is extremely passionate about what they do, is looking to advance their creative skills and is committed to their work at the highest level. The Amigo management team actively encourages outstanding results in the delivery of all our projects, ensuring our clients receive the very best work possible.
If you have the skills required, and a real passion to carve yourself a unique role in an exciting creative agency, then apply stating why Amigo needs you and what you can bring to our company.
In the first instance, please send a detailed covering letter explaining why you feel you should be considered for this role, a copy of your CV and a link to your showreel.
Term is full time with a 3 month trial period for us to assess whether you have what it takes to join the Amigo team!
ABSOLUTELY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
- Ability to conceptualise ideas and develop storyboards from them
- Some broad animation expertise in Adobe After Effects
- Some knowledge and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic understanding of Final Cut Pro and editing techniques
- Some technical knowledge of compression techniques, multiple file formats and CODECS useful
- Ability to work well within a team and concisely illustrate and explain ideas and creative thinking
- Can work quickly and effectively to tight deadlines
- Enjoys working within a small tight-knit team environment
- Is personable, fun to work with and enjoys working with a friendly team!
Apply for Intern - Recent Graduate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly