Candidate Recruitment Consultant
Adia is an award winning Digital Hiring Platform; it connects companies directly with potential candidates in a whole new way. We are part of the Adecco family made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities we are working to hack and improve hiring all over the world.
Due to the success that Adia have had, we are looking to grow our team in Leeds and are recruiting a Candidate Consultant!
As a Candidate Consultant your role will be to work with our Leeds team to fill vacancies, retain clients and drive candidate attraction. You will attend jobs fairs, recruitment functions and set up Adia led attraction events!
You will be targeted on client job fulfilment and candidate availability in all industry sectors. Even though there will be fulfilment targets, the candidate consultant will strive to exceed these expectations.
As a Candidate Consultant there is no such thing as a typical day, you can expect;
* To attract candidates to register on Adia App.
* Verify candidates daily.
* Assist clients with fulfilling bookings with suitable candidates from the Adia Candidate Community.
* Using standard operating procedures to guide you to do the right thing always.
* Work with the Sales Team to verify clients using the standard operating procedures to ensure that clients are able to use the app and place jobs.
* Work on all back office support from payroll for candidates to invoicing clients.
The successful Candidate Consultant will be;
* Someone who listens and learns, educating and clarifying will be central to your communication style.
* An individual who puts service excellence for clients and candidates as very important to them.
* A person who is self-motivated and success driven.
* Has a proven track record of success.
If you have experience in administration and customer service, excellent communication skills with the ability to build influential relationships and deliver results and be highly motivated and resilient with a positive attitude and have ambition to build a career at Adia.
Adia will be an industry changing journey and for the successful Candidate Consultant offers excellent long term future prospects.
In return Adia will offer you;
* Competitive salary depending on experience.
* Will be awarded on business performance.
* Flexible Benefits.
* Company Pension Scheme.
* Annual Leave which increases with year's service.
Please apply direct for immediate consideration and join us today and be a part of our future!