English Teacher | North London | Close to station | lovely School | Traditional values
- English Teacher position available as a Permanent, Full-Time position
- Rare opportunity to teach at a decent school!
- Traditional school
- Starting February (or sooner)
- MPS/UPS Inner London
Person Specification English Teacher - Camden
The ideal candidate will be a success-driven English Teacher who can show a commitment to the consistent improvement of the school. The school wants to recruit someone who has a fun and vibrant classroom to allow pupils to achieve and the confidence to maintain authority in the classroom.
The School English Teacher - North London
This ethnically diverse secondary school is found in North London and is a Outstanding for girls and Boys aged 11-16.
This is an outstanding school which offers a safe and stimulating learning environment where pupils are able to develop socially, academically and emotionally, in order for students to attain and achieve their full potential becoming effective citizens and life-long learners.
Join this traditional secondary school,as an English Teacher and you will love the refreshing and fair approach that will see you develop into a consistently Outstanding teacher. It is noted for its support, as its a NQT training school. Staff turnover is low here and this position is only available due to early retirement. This well-liked and respected secondary school in Camden - North London is waiting for your application; click 'Apply' and send your CV to Veritas Education for consideration!
*Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'