SOUS CHEF 3 AA ROSETTE £33k+ LIVE IN
The Role: SOUS CHEF 3 AA ROSETTE 33k+ LIVE IN
Package: £33,000 + (negotiable dependent on experience) + Benefits
Ellis Mack is working with this unique, award winning iconic 3 AA Rosette operation established restaurant in Stirling, Scotland.
The property combines, 3 AA Rosette fine dining over split areas. Situated in beautiful countryside, the property is set in 34 acres of secluded woodlands and garden grounds, with its own chapel and house loch. The hotel boasts a Chez Roux restaurant, offering reasonable priced menus that focus on using seasonal locally sourced produce wherever possible, five suites and ten bedrooms, gate lodge accommodation, reception hall, two drawing rooms, conservatory, dining room, snooker and meeting rooms.
Sous Chef Opportunity:
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated Sous Chef or Junior Sous Chef to join one of Scotland`s premium restaurants.
Responsibilities as Sous Chef include:
- Responsibility for the kitchen in the Head Chef`s absence
- Maintaining driving consistently high standards of produce.
- Recruitment and training of junior members of staff.
- Daily Stock Control ordering.
- Input into all areas of kitchen management inc all KPI targets such as GP %, environmental health issues, menu design etc.
The Ideal Sous Chef will:
- Have Sous/Junior Sous experience in a similarly high quality operation.
- Possess a passion and knowledge for food.
- Be driven and focussed on first class standards across every aspect of the operation.
- Have shown loyalty and longevity throughout their career.
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Have excellent personal presentation and be consummately professional at all times.
This national company will offer career development opportunities and personal development adding to the attractiveness of this opportunity.
All the companies portfolio of businesses are high-end, quality operations throughout Glasgow.
To apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0141 548 8246
Ellis Mack Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy