Subway Store Manager
4 days left
Subway Store Manager required - Brighton
If you've got food retail experience, this is your chance to take your career to the next level.
We are opening a new Subway branch within our established convenience store located near the University of Brighton. The store also has a small bakery section for which you will also get the opportunity to manage.
We are looking to recruit a hard-working, enthusiastic and highly-motivated individual to join the team and lead from the front. As the Store Manager you will be required to manage all operational duties, direct your team accordingly and ensure a high level of customer service is maintained.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Organise and assist in all aspects of food service as required.
- Staff management: recruitment, preparation of rotas and schedules, performance management and training
- Financial management: stock inventory, money control and maximising profitability
- Marketing - local and national marketing initiatives, promotion events
- Maintain a high standard of food safety and hygiene as per statutory and Subway requirements
Qualifications and Skills
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred
- Experience in Catering or Retail, ideally in a restaurant/cafe or bakery setting
- Strong leadership skills and experience at supervisory level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comprehensive training will be provided
- Bonus scheme
If you would like to join our team please apply below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Salary: £18,000.00 to £21,000.00 /year + bonus
Apply for Subway Store Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly