SOFT PLAY ASSISTANT – THE ARK, POOLE PARK
SERIOUS ABOUT FUN? The Ark, a Poole based children’s play centre strives to deliver the best possible fun times and memories. A place of hectic moments, this role is not for the faint-hearted, but for the right candidate, a rewarding place to work.
We are looking for the very best there is to complement our team at the Ark, ensuring that our soft play venue stands out from others. The children at our soft play area are supervised by their parents, so the role is to overview the area, not provide one-to-one interaction with the children. Therefore we are looking for candidates with strong customer service experience, and a friendly, enthusiastic attitude. The candidate will be also be hosting our parties, where we provide soft play fun, ice parties and catering.
The role is for 42.5 hours a week, but part time roles are also available.
Pay is dependent on age and experience.
PREFERABLY we are looking for:
- NVQ or CACHE Childcare qualification Level 2 (or equivalent) or at least 2 years experience working with children
- Experience working in a retail environment
- Current DBS check
- Level 2 food hygiene or food safety
- Team player, with a supportive and can-do attitude
- Reliable, punctual and flexible
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- Friendly and polite customer service
- Presentable appearance
- Ambitious to progress to supervisory or managerial positions with hard-work and success
- Flexible working hours
Job Type: Full time and Part-time roles available
Candidates should indicate their interest by sending a CV to: email@example.com