Account Managers for KitchenLogs
KitchenLogs Ltd provides a simple solution that removes pen & paper from the food hygiene compliance process. It is a fully customisable, downloadable app (available for both iOS and Android).
KitchenLogs is in an expansion phase and seeking to enlarge its sales team. We are hiring Account Managers who will bring us new clients on a monthly basis. Energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized team players are welcome to apply and become a member of our growing sales team. We offer competitive on-target earnings (OTE) and huge growth prospects.
What does the job involve?
- Ability to meet monthly sales targets.
- Prospecting and cold-calling businesses to create & develop leads.
- Field-based sales.
- Regular follow up on inbound leads and sales inquiries.
- Pitching to clients and customers to buy and use the KitchenLogs app.
- Planning an effective sales approach to the assigned territory.
- Updating and maintaining daily sales activities and client/customer information into Sales database.
- Working on organizational process improvement, providing input to the sales and marketing teams to refine processes and cater to new and emerging market opportunities.
- Delivering online application demonstrations using Skype, Hangouts, Net-Meeting and Go-To-Meeting
- Responding to customer/client inquiries, suggestions, complaints and other details, by phone, online video conferences and email.
The person we are looking for….
- Has 3 to 4 years of related sales experience (anything software related a plus).
- Is ambitious, results-focused and willing to get stuck in.
- Has strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A proven track record of working independently, being able to manage time and workload effectively.
- Has great listening skills.
- Is persistent, tenacious & resilient.
- Has a hunger for driving new business and is comfortable with field based sales.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly growing business.
- Has a customer-focused approach and the ability to learn and quickly adapt to customer needs.
- Wants to join a growing business where they can really make a difference and be part of the company’s future.