Full time live-out sole nanny needed for 2 children in Angel Islington
Hello! We are a nice Islington family looking for a full-time nanny (sole care) to look after our two lovely daughters. Our eldest is 2.5 years old and our youngest is currently 5 months old.
The hours are Monday-Friday 8am to 6pm.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, and experienced nanny who will take a real interest in our daughters' development, as well as enjoy engaging with our children in various activities, from arts and crafts to sing-alongs to parks and play dates. We are a (mostly) screen-free home, and it's important to us that our daughters are actively engaged with people and always learning. Our toddler has been in Montessori nursery since she was 10 months old, so we are keen to continue some of the Montessori philosophy at home.
The role involves all the usual nursery duties, spending time with and preparing food for our two daughters, plus some very light housework as we like to keep a tidy home. We also have a super friendly French Bulldog, Napoleon, who may need an occasional walk or cuddle.
We are looking for someone with an easy-going, positive attitude, and a love for and experience with babies and toddlers.
- Age: 24 to 40 years old
- Minimum 3-4 years teaching or child care experience; experience looking after a baby is essential
- Childhood development education a major bonus
- Fluent English, fluent Spanish is a bonus
- Very well-organised
- Proactive with imaginative ideas for fun and educational activities
- Verifiable references in the UK
- Must have a recent DBS check, ideally be Ofsted registered
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Commute to our neighborhood (Angel, Islington) max 30/40 mins
- Comfortable around dogs
Are you reliable, responsible, energetic, organised/tidy and practical?
Please apply ONLY if you fit the above criteria, then email:
1. A short note about yourself
2. Your CV with references
3. A photo
4. Your salary expectations