Albanian Speaking Interpreters Required in LONDON
24-7 Language Services is an interpreting agency providing interpreting services to Solicitors firms and Companies across the UK. We are looking for Albanian speaking interpreters based in or around the London area wanting to join our panel to work on a freelance basis. This may be an excellent opportunity for you to increase the number of your face to face interpreting jobs. The work will involve attending solicitors’ offices across the London area offering interpreting services to their clients. Our clients also require interpreting services in prisons and hospitals across the UK.
Skills and experience required: Fluent in English and your other native foreign language(s)
Main Duties: Face to face interpreting
Languages required: Albanian
Type of vacancy: Freelance
Interpreters will be required to:
- Excel at customer service
- Have ongoing access to internet and e-mail
- Be able to provide an accurate, confidential and impartial service
- Be eligible for self-employment in the UK
- Provide a current valid CRB clearance, if you do not currently hold one we will assist you in applying for one
- Provide two references.
If you are keen to work for an interpreting agency which works with organisations that have large public sector contracts and can offer you a continuous flow of work then please apply by replying to this ad by replying with a short cover email AND your CV.