Live In Au Pair / Nanny needed for 3 Children in Hampstead, North London NW3
Scottish / Australian family living in Hampstead, North London seeks energetic live-in nanny to start straight away. Great transport links, only 10 minutes into Central London via the Northern Line. Minutes to Hampstead Heath, Camden, Regents Park and London Zoo.
We are a friendly busy family living in a lovely street in Hampstead, North London. Both parents work full time and we are looking for a wonderful nanny to help in the care of our 3 children, girl aged 8 and two boys aged 6 and 4. All the children go to school, which is directly opposite the house, making the school run a breeze! The children are well behaved, (manners are a must!), however they do enjoy having fun, getting messy, playing sport, craft and baking!
- 5 days per week (25 hours), Mon to Fri 8-9am & 3-7pm plus 1-2 nights babysitting (sometimes overnight if parents travelling).
- School drop off/pick up, after school play dates or activities (sports etc.).
- Keeping children’s rooms/play areas tidy/organised and putting all toys away.
- Preparation and cooking of children’s healthy meals.
- Bath time and bed time routine.
- Light housekeeping: children’s laundry/ironing/bed linen, stacking/emptying dish-washer, cleaning table/bench tops after use, refuse/recycling removal etc.
- Other tasks including weekly online grocery shop and helping with homework.
- Energetic, positive and with a can do attitude.
- Leeds an active lifestyle and eats healthily.
- Must be able to have fun with the children.
- Must be independent and responsible – already living in London please!
- Second language advantageous – we are currently learning Spanish!
- CRB/DBS check
- 2 checkable references
What we offer:
- Up to £150 per week term time, up to £250 on school holidays.
- Own room in beautiful village townhouse family home.
- All meals & bills included
- 4 weeks paid holidays, some to coincide with the family holidays.
- Free weekends (if required paid extra)
- English classes if required
If you are currently in London (or have previously lived in London for a period greater than 6 months), please send your CV, a picture of yourself and confirmation that you do not smoke.
We look forward to hearing from you