Assistant Store Manager
If you are an experienced retail professional, then our client who are one of the world’s most iconic brands, have an amazing Luxury Store Assistant Manager role available in Brompton Road, London.
As Assistant Manager you will be reporting to the Store Manager and assist with the day to day operations of the store, in order to maximise profitability. You will also assist in leading the store team on a day to day basis ensuring all team and individual performance levels are achieved.
As Assistant Store Manager you will be responsible for:
- A competent and luxury oriented customer service within the store
- Taking an active part in selling, customer advice and personal networking within the local area
- Collecting all relevant customer data in the retail system
- Establishing clientele relationships
- Setting and demonstrating sales standards to be followed by all staff
- Organisation of material logistics and handling as well as process compliance
- Merchandise receipt, inspection, stocking and transfers
- Dealing with claims, repairs and replacements of merchandise
- Physical inventory
- Supervising all cash desk processes
Joint responsibility for the economic targets of the store
- Achievement of turnover target and margin target
- Observance of Discount policy
- Observance of the productivity and profitability policy
- Planning, conception and realization of sales promotional activities in the store
- A professional appearance of the store according to the main strategy
- Local marketing plan and realization of the VM guidelines in the store according to the main strategy
- Organization of local activities to gain new target groups
- Merchandising according to the targets
- Regular contact with Merchandise Planner and Store Manager to make sure that the pre-defined stock assortment is available within the store
- Joint responsibility for personnel planning and personnel management of the staff
- Monthly training of staff
- Contact person for staff
- Staff motivation
- Professional representation
- Deputizing in the absence of the store manager and for the Assistant Store Manager within the Brompton Road Store.
In the role of Assistant Store Manager, there is a salary on offer of £30,000 per annum with 1.5% sales commission.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Retail, store, shop assistant, management, assistant manager, merchandising