Become a Fitness Instructor - Up to £30k!
We are now actively recruiting for individuals to work within the Health and Fitness industry. If you have an interest in Sport, Well-being and want a flexible job that works for you, either part-time of full time then a Personal Training role could be for you.
With immediate starts available with no previous experience required. Successful applicants will be trained to the highest standard and after completion will be guaranteed interviews with health clubs such as: DW Sports, Pure Gym, Sports Direct and many more.
As a Personal Trainer you will be expected to;
• Motivate your clients
• Accurately record all client progress
• Teach new techniques and exercises
• Be punctual and conduct yourself in a professional manner
• Create nutrition plans to tailor your clients individual requirements
• Use your knowledge to support and inspire club members
• A Passion to help people achieve their fitness goals.
• Customer focused
• A good time and diary management
• Target driven
• Personal Trainers must be flexible in terms of available working hours
• Desire to update your knowledge and focus on your own personal development
So, if you think you have what it takes to become a Personal Trainer and are ready to get started today then click APPLY now and fill in our online contact form and we will support you every step of the way.