Reception and Reservations Ambassador
Reception and Reservations Assistant
Urban Retreat at Harrods
About Us: Located within Harrods Knightsbridge, the world's most iconic department store, Urban Retreat is the ultimate luxury hair and beauty destination. Urban Retreat's salon is one of the most prestigious pampering locations in the city combining the best brands with five star surroundings and impeccable customer service.
About you: Committed to the highest standards of excellence in client care, you will be confident delivering world-class service in a luxury environment. You will be an experienced receptionist or reservations agent and be confident dealing with clients both by telephone and face to face in a fast-paced luxury environment. You will need to be a great team-player and fluent in the English language to be a true ambassador for the company and brand.
The successful applicants will be flexible to include some evening, weekend and bank holiday work.
- Process customer retail transactions correctly and efficiently and balance tills on a regular basis.
- Process customer bookings accurately and efficiently.
- Answer customer enquiries and offer advice on services and treatment offerings with confidence.
- Strive to achieve business service and retail targets
- Proactively up-sell additional services, have a general knowledge of the Salon's full treatment offerings.
- Participate in scheduled personal training set by management to develop own skill in
- Able to work with Microsoft word, excel and have a good general knowledge of IT.
- Ability to achieve service and retail targets.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Previous customer service experience in a luxury environment
- Ability to work cohesively with other employees as part of a team.
- Willingness to adhere to salon standards of exceptional personal grooming, representing the Urban Retreat brand to the highest of standards.
- Understanding of beauty and hair services
- Previously worked with a booking system i.e. premier spa, isalon, shortcuts
- Mathematics and English GCSE grade C or higher or equivalent
- Conversant in language/s other than English
What's in it for you? In return we offer a competitive basic salary, 28 days paid holiday and pension as well as a generous package of benefits and rewards.
Apply for Reception and Reservations Ambassador
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly