After school nanny
We are looking for an after school nanny (£14 net per hour), with heaps of common sense and fun, for our two lovely girls aged 11 and 9, Monday to Thursday. We are flexible on start date from now until end of March. The core hours we need to cover are 3 - 7pm Monday - Thursday in term time with more full time work available during a portion of the school holidays. We can offer additional hours if that suits and you are happy to run errands, do the shopping etc. The salary for the role is £14 net per hour with taxes, pension etc all provided on top.
We are based near Wandsworth Common, just off Trinity Road. Please only apply if you meet the following criteria:
- Fluent English - please do not apply if this is not the case.
- have a full UK driving license
- experience with looking after children, ideally of school age
- able to help with homework, will enjoy getting involved in all their activities and interests
- can plan and prepare basic healthy meals for the children
- are flexible and friendly with a can do attitude and very organised
- have fully checkable references and a current CRB certificate
We expect to be able to provide at least 8 weeks of paid holiday per year. If you are interested and meet the above criteria then we would love to hear from you.
Apply for After school nanny
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly