£35,000 to £38,000 per annum (FTE) – depending on experience
Leatherhead, KT22 0BT
To lead and manage the delivery of person-centred care and support in the residential care service for adults with complex disabilities ensuring all aspects are outstanding and the service is successful and financially viable.
About the role
As Registered Manager, you will be responsible for the operational day to day management of a 45 bedded residential service for young adults with physical disabilities ensuring compliance with the relevant legislation.
• Highly motivated manager with excellent communication skills, experience of managing a large staff team and skills in change management.
• You will need to be able to demonstrate a good sound knowledge of CQC and how they are now inspecting.
• You will have knowledge of person centred care and support within a residential setting, excellent report writing skills and experience of budget management.
• You have experience in building relationships with care managers, commissioners and key stakeholders.
BEING PART OF QEF MEANS
• Actively participating in learning, development and feedback opportunities.
• Promoting QEF’s Equal Opportunities policy.
• Being an active team player.
• Being an ambassador of QEF’s Values and Behaviours.
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Pension and Life Assurance
• Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme and shopping discounts
• Childcare vouchers
• Free on-site parking
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please visit our website via the link and complete an application form.