Support Worker Vacancies: £ £20,280 per annum, plus sleep in payments if required.
Full Time Contract: 40 hrs per week
Part Time Contracts with potential to fit around caring responsibilities
Rathbone is a London Living Wage employer.
- Are you caring, calm, empathic, resourceful and organised?
- Do you have an understanding of the needs of people with learning disabilities?
- Attitude is as important as skills and experience, but you need to show some relevant experience.
Rathbone is a well-established charity in Lambeth, widely recognised for excellent quality of support for adults with learning disabilities which often also includes supporting those with autism, mental health issues and complex case histories, physical disabilities, challenging or offending bevaviour and recurring problems with debt and vulnerability in the community.
In return we will provide:
- Job satisfaction: helping vulnerable adults to live fulfilling lives.
- Professional training and development to reach Level 2 or 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care. If you are not yet qualified to this level it is mandatory that you undertake this training whilst in post.
- A range of specialist training both during induction and throughout your career with Rathbone.
- A supportive team of experienced support workers and managers who will provide advice and help you to develop your skills
- A friendly, open and collaborative place to work, where every member of staff is valued and a high quality of support for service users is fundamental.
- A learning culture, where every employee is encouraged to speak up and participate in the ongoing development of the service.
- Travel Time and expenses - Rathbone is one of the few social care providers to pay workers travel time between community-based support sessions.
If you are interested in applying, or would like more information about the post, please email an up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly