Get Started in Health and Fitness in partnership with Edinburgh Rubgy
The Princes Trust in partnership with Edinburgh Rugby are delighted to announce an exciting 5 day course being planned to take place in March 2017. This is a rare opportunity to take part in a fun filled week of activities based around physical exercise whilst improving employability skills. All travel costs and lunch will be provided.
This 5 day course will include:
- The chance to tour one of Scotland’s finest stadiums and hopefully meet some players
- Fun activities including playing “Touch Rugby”, practicing drills, learn how to warm up properly, etc
- A look in to nutrition to help you make better choices with your diet to aid a better lifestyle
- Learn from and be motivated by some of Scotland’s best rugby coaches
- Providing a stepping stone for those interested in coaching, developing your leadership skills with the support of staff
- Information on future employment and volunteering opportunities
- 3 months follow up support after the course through various sessions including Employability.
Who is the course for: Those aged 16-25 years old