Air Conditioning Engineer (Install)
CBS have been commissioned by an established and respected M&E and HVAC Contractor that are seeking experienced and F-Gas qualified Air Condition Engineers to join their team on a permanent basis to cover projects around the London area.
Requirements for Air Condition Engineer -
- Must have experience of installation of a range of AC systems within a commercial and domestic environment.
- You will hold the F-Gas 2079
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Have a full UK Driving Licence and own hand and power tools. Specialist tooling will be provided.
- You will have a good understanding of installation processes and be able to maintain a high level of health and safety in your work.
This is a permanent position of AC Engineer with an immediate start if required.
Salary for the role is ranging between £28,000 to £33,000 per annum dependent on experience with possible overtime available.
You will be provided with a company van and fuel card and the role offers other benefits.
If you wish to apply for the Air Condition Engineers role please call Demi or Danny on 01223 782043 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for AC Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly