Do you have a passion for Care?
We are looking to recruit experienced Care Assistants / Senior Care Assistants to join our established care complex in Marlow
We are a leader in the luxury care home market, offering the best to our clients and we are looking for exceptional
HCA's / Senior HCA's to join our care team.
Salary: Up to £11.00 per hour DOE
Extra incentive over contracted hours: £1.50 per hour for days, £3.00 for nights and weekend days
Full or part time available, the shift patterns are 7AM to 2PM, 1.30 PM to 8.30PM, 7AM to 8.30PM, 8.15PM to 7.15AM
Healthcare Assistant/ Senior Healthcare Assistant
About the role
- To promote and deliver person-centred care within our care philosophy.
- Work within a team ethos with the resident’s choices, dignity, independence and personal safety being at the core of all care and support activity.
- Provide direct care to residents involving, washing, assistance with dressing, help with mobility and support with food and fluid intake.
- Provide on-going support for the residents, their family and the Care Services Team.
- Ability to communicate well, both written and verbally
- A flexible and pro-active individual able to work in a team.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload under pressure
- Medically able to carry out duties and responsibilities
- A passionate individual ready to develop and learn new skills in order to progress in your role.
About our Benefits.
Competitive pension scheme
Free uniforms that are attractive and practical
Free eye care tests and options for funding towards future spectacles if required
Cycle to work scheme
Savings on Childcare
A variety of motor related offers
HCA / SENIOR HCA / SENIOR CARE ASSISTANT / LEAD CARE ASSISTANT / SUPPORT WORKER / SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER / CARER / CARE WORK / SENIOR CARER
Apply for Care Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly