Care Worker / Support Worker
Style Acre supports adults with learning disabilities throughout Oxfordshire. We support people to be part of the community that they live in offering an array of opportunities to enable them to live independent fulfilled lives. We have exciting new vacancies for men and women over the age of 17. No formal qualifications or experience is necessary, drivers preferred.
What we have to offer:
· We provide free comprehensive ongoing training so experience is not essential
· We have great opportunities for career development with our management training programmes and Senior Support Worker roles
· Hourly rates from £8.31 per hour to £9.22 per hour
· £68 per night additional pay for responsive nights
· Employee benefits package with Perkbox
· 5% Employer Pension Contribution
· 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays) for full time and pro-rata for part time
· Recommend a friend scheme
· DBS paid for by Style Acre
We offer all employees a benefits package with perkbox which gives employees great discounts and offers along with a wellness hub and employee reward scheme. Whether you are looking to embark on a career in the care sector or a rewarding job, Style Acre offers something for everyone.
To apply, please register on the company website and fill out relevant application form!