Domiciliary Home Care trainer - Cheshunt, Hertfordshire
Home care Trainer (Care Certificate) - Cheshunt
Driver with own Transport Essential, MUST HAVE FULL DRIVING LICENCE AND ACCESS TO RELIABLE VEHICLE.
We are a family run domiciliary home care agency. The business is fast expanding and we require a Home care trainer to join the team. We are looking for a person who is:
3. Hard working
4. Attention to detail
6. Team player
7. Works well under pressure
The ideal candidate will be confident, have an engaging personality, creative and experience in this role.
1. Conduct induction training to all new members of staff
2. Ensure all care workers are trained up to care certificate level
3. Care certificate observations in service users home
4. Conduct refresher training for all staff to ensure they are in line with current standards
5. Ensure training matrix is kept up to date
6. Liaise with care coordinator and field supervisor to identify which care workers may need extra training and implement this training.
7. Ensure you are kept up to date with skills for care and your training certifications
Full job description will be given when interest is shown.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary will start at £21,000, increase in salary possible but dependent on performance and successfully completing probationary period.
Pension, mileage payments and 20 days year holiday. We at Hope home care believe in progression and support our staff to feel fulfilled in their role. We therefore always have options for progression within the company.