Paralegal / Legal Assistant / Legal Secretary required in a law firm in Southall, Middlesex London
We are a growing legal firm based in Southall. With a very clear strategic direction, we offer excellent prospects. We strive to provide the best legal service to our clients. We specialise in the area of Immigration law.
We are currently looking to recruit a competent Paralegal / Legal Assistant / Secretary to join our well-established team. You will be expected to carry out various responsibilities including:
- Managing Phone calls / Reception duties when required
- Assisting caseworkers with their work
- Liaising with courts, clients and other authorities
- Attending clients and assisting with cases
- Lodging court applications
- Photocopying, Post and other related tasks
- File Management
- Completing application forms
- Other administrative tasks and administrative support
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working within an office / law firm;
- Preferably have some experience / knowledge of Immigration Law;
- Be self-sufficient and highly motivated with excellent communication skills;
- Be able to communicate fluently in Hindi / Punjabi / Urdu languages;
- Be IT literate and able to use MS Word and Excel;
- Be highly organised and be able to manage a full workload;
- Be professional, personable and efficient
- Preferably be a Law graduate and/or completed LPC
Full Time: £16,000 - £17,000 per annum (gross)
Apply by sending your CV and a cover letter through this advertisement.
If you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.