Live in Carer/Care Worker Needed - £700 sign on bonus!
Live In Care Workers needed in Greater London - Starting £550/wk + holiday pay which equals £616/wk minimum.
Cera+ Care is looking for experienced and professional care workers to provide high quality live in care staying with our clients in their homes around the Greater London area (domiciliary care).
Our carers are paid based on their experience and if they have any care qualifications. Sign on bonus of up to £700 for new live in carers who are fully recruited and trained by the end of February!*
Our live in carers get their own bedroom with access to a bathroom within the client’s home when on assignment. Breaks are 2 hours per day and weekly live in rotations are flexible to the needs of the client and carer.
We are a technology-enabled home care provider and because of this our carers should be comfortable using technology such as websites and filling out forms.
This is a zero hour contract agency position which entitles you to many benefits such as eligibility for holiday pay, eligibility for maternity/paternity pay, eligibility for sick pay and more while allowing you flexibility to build your own schedule with new clients!
What you will be doing
- Personal care for male and female clients
- Providing companionship and encouraging independence
- Toileting clients
- Reporting any concerns
- Personal hygiene as required
- Continence management
- Preparing meals and encouraging a healthy food intake
- Assisting with feeding when needed
- General cleaning duties
- Writing a report for each visit via the online platform and recording medication taken by clients
- Good pay of £550+/wk depending on training and experience plus holiday pay accrual at 12.07% for every hour worked! That works out to holiday pay accrual of at least £66 for every full week of live in care worked!
- Refer-a-friend bonus of £100 if your referred friend is successfully recruited with us
- Flexible live in rotations
- Ongoing training and personal development - Cera have just partnered with an industry leading e-learning platform enabling our carers to increase their care knowledge and skills in a variety of specialties
- FREE Induction, including medication training, Care Certificate certified by Skills for Care
- Eligibility for national qualifications including Health and Social Care QCF Level 2 and 3
- Subsidised Uniforms
- Good level of spoken English
- Good level of written English
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience in elderly care
- Own a smartphone
- Pass comprehensive background check
- Flexibility to meet varying demands of the business
- Full UK driving licence
- Enhanced DBS
Please note, you will only be contacted if you have been shortlisted. Due to the high number of applications, we regret that we cannot provide individual feedback.
*£700 sign on bonus paid out as £70/wk bonus for the first full 10 weeks of live in care working with Cera.