Full time IT Support/Helpdesk person Required for Ealing Based Company
Location : 10 High Street Ealing London, W5 5JY
Full time Salary 16000 PA - 19000 PA depending on experience/suitability
To arrange an initial interview email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR CALL 0203 728 7659
Serious Candidates only / You must have good spoken English plus a UK/European driving license. We are willing to train you, but you MUST have some basic IT networking skills, AND be a fast learner.
Candidate must be able to work Friday and Saturday nights for the first 6 months and be within DRIVING DISTANCE OF EALING BROADWAY.. THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE REQUIREMENT (Time off will be given during the regular working week)
Candidate must have his/her own transport with UK/European driving license.
Candidate must live locally to the Hounslow or Ealing area (within 5-10 miles).
Candidate must be available to work (occasionally) during evening/late hours to
Perform on site support at our Ealing location(s).
Candidate must be have good written and verbal skills
Provide technical Help desk support to approx. 10+ users
Maintain internal IT infrastructure
Support issues include:
MS office 2003/2007/2010
Windows 2008 domain administration
Desk Jet and LaserJet printers
Hardware and software maintenance
POS TILLS & Management NOT REQUIRED BUT A PLUS
The Ideal candidate:
* Work independently with minimal supervision
* Research support issues and provide considered solutions
* Although training will be given, it is expected that the candidate should troubleshoot support issues independently.
* Good customer relationship skills are essential.
* Enthusiastic and demonstrate the ability to learn new skills
* Basic networking knowledge essential TCP/IP/WINS/DNS/DHCP.
* MCSE/MCP or A+ preferred but not essential
* Must be willing to provide background information and previous employment references
* Maintenance of current POS till systems ++ A BIG PLUS IF U HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THIS AREA
* Maintenance of current CCTV systems ++ A BIG PLUS IF U HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THIS AREA
* Basic computer maintenance; Hardware and software
* Windows 2008 server Active Directory Administration
* Administration for door access card system
* Basic Network cabling.
The selected candidate will be placed on a ten day month probation period, after which full time employment will be offered to the candidate, subject to satisfactory performance and review by management.
Salary is commensurate with experience and skill level.