Junior Developer (Band 4) (Temporary)
CIS Junior Developer
The post holder will provide support to the Community Information System (CIS) Developer and wider CIS team by assisting in the development of User Defined Forms (UDFs), standard reports, letters templates and other agreed user requirements within the CIS project.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work in conjunction with the CIS Service Development lead to develop and maintain CIS in line with service needs.
- Develop UDFs to the service's specification and maintain the change control of any such work.
- Maintain effective communication with the implementation project team to ensure that all procedures and guidelines are adhered to and that processes have been fully understood and translated into the CIS environment via user defined forms.
- Interpret and translate user requirements into the ICT requirements for the CIS.
- Specify and design user defined forms to suit the service needs.
- Liaise with external supplier to ensure timely resolution of issues as well as the coordination of change requests and upgrades where necessary.
- Assist in the development of tools to assist with the delivery of learning.
- Assist with integrated testing with regard to UDFs
- Assist with the development and roll out of the CIS Information reporting dashboard
- Carry out their duties and responsibilities in compliance with health and safety policy and statutory regulations.
- Participate in the grievance and disciplinary processes as required.
- Promote equality of opportunity through his/her own actions and ensure this policy is adhered to by staff for whom he/she has responsibility.