Trades and Labour Recruitment Resourcer
Do you enjoy working with people?
Do you live in London?
Do you speak Romanian?
Do you have previous recruitment or customer service experience in an office environment?
If the answer is YES, then we’ll love to hear from you!
Trade Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Romanian Speaking Recruitment Resourcer to join the London Team in Canary Wharf.
We are looking for candidates who are outgoing, dynamic and willing to go the extra mile to help us cope with increased demand for our services.
As a Resourcer for the Trades and Labour team you will support the Recruitment Consultants in finding the best candidates with in their market place, carefully matching client specific needs:
- You will have to write adverts and post adverts in order to attract active candidates
- Pro-actively search Job boards for relevant candidates using a variety of searching techniques
- You will call candidates in order to find out their current job search status, qualify their skills, attributes and identify potential opportunities we have for them.
- Interviewing candidates over the phone
- Dealing with candidate enquiries and taking messages
- Effective data management, register the candidates on Aspire (recruitment software) and add associated files on every candidates profile
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have excellent telephone manner, good administration skills and a willingness to learn and progress throughout the company.
We have a proven track record of progressing candidates from Resourcers to Account Manager and are looking for candidates who want to take that next step in their career.
Romanian language and a good level of spoken/written English is essential.
This is an ideal opportunity for individuals who have had experience in customer service roles or similar and now looking to develop their capabilities and satisfaction with a successful business services company.
If interested in this role please send us a copy of your updated CV and we will contact you shortly.