Domiciliary Care worker
Caretree is an established Domiciliary Care Agency (Home Care Agency )that focuses on a quality and professional approach to care and has been rated an 'Outstanding' agency by CQC.
Salary: Competitive salary. Enhanced weekend rate.
We provide care to clients in the Didcot and Abingdon area, and can provide:
- a full day's work with regular compact local runs (you see the same clients day after day)
- guaranteed hours/flexible hours depending on your lifestyle. supportive oncall service to back you up
- our clients are generally within 1-2 miles of each other and within the same town.
- £8.80 an hour starting rate . enhanced weekend rate £10.20
- 40 pence a mile travel allowance and paid travel time
If you are new to care or an experienced carer who is passionate about pursuing a career in care and committed to making a difference to our clients please contact us on 01235 828296
Key Job Functions
- To enable service users to live in their own homes and in a manner which reflects their personal preferences and interests.
- Assist Service Users in/out of bed, chairs etc
- To carry out all tasks in a way that demonstrates respect, dignity and allows privacy
- To provide support,encouragement and practical assistance which helps the client to maintain and promote independence.
- To treat and give care to all service users equally and with respect, irrespective of gender,age,race.sex.ethnicity,religion,political opinion,disability,sexual orientation,gender reassignment status or physical and financial circumstances.