Live In Charity Fundraiser - Great Pay + Bonuses
Wesser UK are currently looking for energetic, driven and ethically motivated charity fundraisers to work as part of our nationwide ‘live-in’ fundraising teams.
As a Wesser fundraiser you will represent some of the UK’s best known charities by fundraising on a door to door basis, generating vital financial support for lifesaving projects.
What we offer:
• £8.00 - £11.50 per hour
• Rewarding bonus structure
• Free accommodation including bills
• 35 hour/5 day working week
• Extensive training and development program
• Regular promotion opportunities
• Team company car
• Seasonal and long term roles available
• Engage with members of the general public in a friendly and relaxed manner.
• Represent St John Ambulance, St John Cymru Wales or St Andrews First Aid to promote lifesaving charitable projects.
• Act as an ambassador for both Wesser and our prestigious charity partners.
• Be part of a fun, lively and successful fundraising team.
What we are looking for:
• Motivated, fun-loving and friendly individuals
• People that want to make a difference in the charity sector
• An excellent level of verbal and written English
• All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
Apply today – You will be directed to a quick and simple online application form.
All successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.