Office Team Assistant Apprentice
With the phenomenal success we have experienced over the last two years, GoMedia is growing its London operations and looking for a Team Assistant to support its senior management and account management teams.m
- Go Media - Working with our unrivalled choice of content partners and Operators existing wifi providers we deliver a media solution that is leading the industry. From the latest blockbuster films, catch up TV, box sets, cartoons, games and digital newspapers and magazines, we provide passengers with a great entertainment package.
- We help transport companies to monetize their existing onboard wifi infrastructure and increase passenger satisfaction by providing high-quality onboard entertainment direct to passengers devices. We have launched on operators who provide over 350 million passenger journeys across Europe.
Entry requirements: Three A-Levels at grades A*-C (or 240 UCAS points) are preferred. You will also have good knowledge of IT, including all Microsoft packages, Google doc/sheets. Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role.
This is a Business Administration Advanced Standard fast-track (12 months) apprenticeship.
The nearest stations are Euston and King’s Cross - Saint Pancras, underground, London.
- Administrative support to the senior management and account management teams.
- Weekly reporting for the Account Management team.
- Research client and competitor products and services both online and in the field.
- Other ad hoc research and administration.
- Preparation of Powerpoint presentations.
- Document management.
- Support for Product Development team.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with team members.
- Office management including managing diaries, room bookings, catering, stationery orders, booking travel, expenses.
- Meeting preparation and documenting minutes.
- Ad-hoc support as required.
Hours are 9 am - 5:30 pm, Mon-Fri. Annual salary is £17k - 18k depending on experience.
- A Level educated with good grades, in relevant subjects
- Keen interest in technology
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Computer literatePersonal Qualities:
- A very organised individual with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills, highly personable
- A can-do attitude, happy to help in all areas as is required in a small company environment.
*You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey.
WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.