IQOS Coach Full-Time - Permanent
Salary - £25,000 per annum + Commission based bonus after targets + Customer Development Budget
Territory – London
To date more than 3 million smokers worldwide have already switched to IQOS and stopped smoking. Now it’s time for us to make a difference in the UK.
As an IQOS Coach you will help adult smokers to make a significant change by switching them to IQOS, and revealing the many benefits.
You will be working autonomously, constantly challenging yourself to and generate a customer base of adult smokers using your knowledge of your area to identify those who may interested in switching away from cigarettes.
Responsibilities and Duties
As an IQOS Coach you will:
- Interact with adult smokers to establish professional connections and maximize potential for conversion
- Become a true product expert with a passion for what the product can do
- Explain the concept, create curiosity and link it with an individual smoker’s needs
- Genuine interest in helping and supporting others to stop smoking
- Confident in demonstrating and providing consultative advice to adult smokers
- You will be facilitating IQOS device purchases for adult smokers who express an interest in the product
- Look for ways to help adult smokers through their conversion journey by offering exceptional service.
- A self-starter who can motivate themselves without supervision
In return we will offer you:
- training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your ability
- Excellent career opportunities
- A flexible working schedule, upon delivery of targets
- Expenses account to support networking and customer acquisition expectations
- Bonus on exceeding monthly targets
IQOS has been developed by Philip Morris International (PMI) and is part of the company’s commitment to develop smoke-free alternatives to cigarettes.
IQOS is the result of over a decade of research on a range of potentially reduced-risk alternatives conducted by more than 430 scientists at PMI’s R&D facilities in Switzerland. Investment to date exceeds $3 billion.
IQOS uses revolutionary technology that heats rather than burns tobacco, giving the true taste of tobacco, with no smoke, no ash and less smell.
Qualifications and Skills
You will have:
- A confident, approachable personality and have the ability to communicate exceptionally
- Ability to generate conversation through personal interests and networking opportunities
- Independent approach to working structure in an autonomous role
- Ability to prioritise your work as an individual
- Drive, passion and enthusiasm to build sustainable networks
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year