Sales Support / Handover Specialist
The successful candidate will be required to maintain an in-depth knowledge of our products and related processes and will have: Excellent Communication Skills, Flexibility, Excellent Customer Care Skills, Good Administration Ability, Coupled With A Full UK Drivers Licence.
- Provide customers with a fully informative and professional handover process
- Conduct accurate vehicle appraisals
- Assist the Sales Department of the branch by answering the telephone, customer vehicle demonstrations and test drives and completing any necessary paperwork to ensure a smooth running of the branch
- Assist the Sales Manager / General Manager in planning sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of handover documentation
- Ensure extensive and up-to-date knowledge regarding pricing, options, warranties, colours, standard equipment and specifications etc.
- Performing any other ad hock tasks, as required, which will help to contribute to the overall performance of your branch and or the Marquis Group
- Languages - must be fluent in English and be able to write competently
- Excellent verbal communication skills - has the ability to convey information verbally to fellow team members and customers
- Stability under pressure - reacts well to change and stays positive despite setbacks
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to adapt to the companies needs in the way we deliver our service
- Reliable and takes pride in the quality of their work
- A good eye for figures, negotiation skills and fluent in general business acumen
Hours of work are full time. Flexibility will be required around busier times of the year.
As part of the Marquis team you will be given the opportunity to further your career with the many training opportunities on offer. Attractive salaries and benefits are available for all depending on experience. The company also offers a pension scheme which will be available upon successful completion of your 3 month trial period.