Fantastic opportunities are available for hard-working SIA Licensed Retail Security Officers to join our Mega Security team, and work at a number of our portfolio of prestigious retail outlets across United Kingdom.
In return for your hard work and commitment, the successful Security Officers will get:
- a competitive salary depending on experience
- varying shifts of 6, 8, 10 or 12 hours per day
- extra pay if scheduled to work on Bank Holidays
The successful candidates will be responsible for maintaining the day-to-day security requirements of very high profile sites, maintaining a good corporate image and high standards of professionalism. You will ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property.
Greeting, assisting and directing members of the public visiting the premises of our client, and conducting shift handover procedures at relevant times to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity.
Due to the customer/client/public facing nature of this role, the following qualities are desirable:
- Smart, well-groomed and confident
- Previous experience is an advantage but not essential as training will be provided
- Right to work in the UK essential
- Current SIA licence essential
- Able to be flexible and work a variable shift patterns
- Able to be vetted
- Professionalism and integrity are of the utmost of importance.
Please click the Apply button to send your latest CV and cover letter (optional) for this role, with your up-to-date contact details.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Corporate Security Officer, Security Officer, Security Guard, Door Supervisor, Security Officer Corporate, Security, Security Enforcement Officer, SIA Licence, CCTV, CCTV Surveillance, First Aid, First Aid Certificate, Corporate Security will also be considered for this role.