An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Purchasing Administrator to join inMusic based in Ash Vale, Hampshire.
inMusic is the parent company for a family of leading music technology and DJ brands that includes AIR Music Technology, Akai Professional, Alesis, Alto Professional, Denon DJ, Denon Pro, ION Audio, M-Audio, Marantz Professional, MixMeister, Numark and Sonivox. They are committed to pushing the boundaries of innovation in the DJ, music production, live sound, musical instrument, pro audio, and consumer electronic industries. They are currently looking for a Workshop Engineer to join their highly motivated Service team, within the UK headquarters for the company.
This is an opportunity to join a growing, highly dynamic and agile organisation and make a direct contribution to the achievement of the company’s objectives.
Reporting to the International Inventory Manager, the job-holder will be responsible for a wide range of duties supporting the company’s purchasing processes and inbound logistics.
As a Purchasing Administrator your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Processing of twice monthly inter-company billing.
- Completing PO transactions for inbound and outbound consignments.
- Maintaining forward planning spreadsheets.
- Maintaining close communication with colleagues in Asia office
- Liaison with UK and German import freight forwarders.
- Ensuring accurate product availability information is available to all stakeholders.
- Working in conjunction with other team members in the production and maintenance of high-level sales and forecasting reports.
- Involvement in stock-take reconciliation.
An ideal Purchasing Administrator will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Highly numerate with intermediate knowledge of Excel as a minimum.
- Ability to work collaboratively within and across workgroups.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Flexibility in competently juggling competing priorities and changing expectations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels within the organisation.
- Strong work ethic with ability to work from initiative as well as implementing pre-defined strategies.
In return for this you will receive a salary of £18,000 – £19,000 per annum depending on skills & experience,
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 463451148 / INDLP